a) Programmme details
Figure 1: Programme Structure
NEA-Industry Scholarship application is open.
Young talented individuals with a combination of personal drive and a heart for service to care for the environment. If you are looking to take on a meaningful role of sustaining a quality living environment for present and future generations, register your interest now!
- Be a Singaporean citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Be a Nitec or Higher Nitec graduate or GCE 'O' Level graduate (for Diploma scholarship)
- Be an 'O' or 'N' Level Graduate (for ITE scholarship)
- An existing or current Polytechnic / ITE student at relevant Diploma / ITE courses (for Mid-term scholarship)
- Have good academic results and Co-Curricular Activities (CCA) records
- Be enrolling or be enrolled into relevant fields of study. Click here for the list of ES relevant courses.
b) Required documents
- GCE 'O' / 'N' / Higher Nitec/ Nitec
- Diploma/ Higher Nitec/ Nitec results (for current students)
- CCA records and other achievements or qualifications
- Short write up about yourself and your career aspirations (Between 300 and 500 words)
a) Value of Award
The annual quantum for NEA-Industry Scholarship are as shown in the Figure 1. Successful applicants will receive the award for the duration of their course of study and in return, fulfil a 2 to 3 years bond with an industry firm within the ES sector upon graduation or completion of National Service.
Scholars will receive a bonus of $5,000 one year after completing their bond with the industry firm.
b) Conditions of Award
Respective bond periods for NEA-Industry Scholarship are in the table below.
Click on the following links to apply for the scholarship programme that best fits you! We wish you all the best for your application!
NEA-Industry Scholarship– For applicants who are pursuing full-time local studies at Polytechnics and ITE.
For more enquires on NEA-Industry Scholarship, please refer to FAQs or contact NEA at NEA_Industry_Scholarship@nea.gov.sg.