Submission of Sales Records for Registered Suppliers Supplying Water-cooled Chillers
Registered suppliers that supply water-cooled chillers must keep and maintain sale records of each registered water-cooled chiller model. The sale records shall contain:
- the number of units of sold in the sale;
- the date of sale;
- the agreed date of delivery;
- Documentation (i.e. contract, purchase order, order confirmation, invoice) with relevant details to verify the sale;
- address at which the registered water-cooled chiller sold will be installed;
details on the purchaser
- details related to the registered water-cooled chiller sold:
- whether the chiller is pre-charged before supply;
- the expected use or uses of the chiller;
- the expected date on which the chiller will be installed
The sale records shall be kept in the specified format [XLSX, 16.13 KB] , for a minimum period of 5 years.
Upon request, the sales records must be made available to NEA through the Energy Labelling Scheme (ELS) and HFC Mitigation Measures Online Portal.
Submission of GHG Work Data by Registered GHG entities
Registered GHG entities must keep and maintain records (GHG work data) on all regulated GHG works it carries out. The GHG work data shall contain:
- the date and time the regulated GHG works are carried out;
- the address at which the regulated GHG works are carried out;
- details of the person who engages the registered GHG entity to carry out the regulated GHG works;
- details of every competent person who involved in the carrying out of the regulated GHG works;
- details of the water-cooled chiller which the regulated GHG works are carried out on;
- every refrigerant used or handled during the regulated GHG works;
- quantities and details in relation to the refrigerant handled during the regulated GHG works;
- documentation detailing the quantity and type of refrigerant sent to a licensed toxic industrial waste collector, if applicable.
The GHG work records shall be kept in the specified format [XLSX, 24.7 KB] for a minimum period of 5 years.
Upon request, the GHG work records must be made available to NEA through the Energy Labelling Scheme (ELS) and HFC Mitigation Measures Online Portal.
Refer to the following user guides for more information.
- User Guide for submission of sales records for registered suppliers supplying water-cooled chillers [PDF, 2.23 MB]
- User guide for submission of GHG work data by registered GHG entities [PDF, 1.87 MB]
If you have enquiries on the registration of suppliers/GHG entities, please contact us at email@example.com.