Hazardous Substances

Endorsement of inward / outward declarations

Endorsement of Inward/Outward Declarations

Under the EPMA, all imports of Hazardous Substances must be approved by CCMD via Auto TradeNet. CCMD will approve the import/export only if the importer/exporter has a valid hazardous substances License and Transport Approval. The following supporting documents shall be emailed to CCMD for verification when required:

  • Cargo Clearance Permit
  • Bill of Lading
  • Invoice, Packing List
  • Safety Data Sheet (SDS)

Hazardous Substances Licence (HSL) & Transport Approval (TA)

The importer/exporter shall ensure that his HSL and TA are both valid.

The item name that is keyed into the TradeNet system shall be exactly the same as the item name that is stated on the HSL and TA.


For any enquiries, please contact:

Hazardous Substance Licence
Licensing and Environmental Assessment Department
Email: NEA_HSlicence@nea.gov.sg


Chemical Control and Management Department
Tel: 6730 1917
       6730 1916 
       6730 1923