Applications for the 3P Partnership Fund are now closed.
What is the 3P Partnership Fund?
The 3P Partnership Fund is a grant administered by the National Environment Agency (NEA). It aims to encourage organisations and companies from the People, Private and Public (3P) sectors to work together to develop innovative and sustainable environmental initiatives that promote environmental ownership amongst the local community.
The 3P Partnership Fund places emphasis on 3 areas:
- Working in partnership
- Promoting environment ownership
- Launching initiatives that reach out to the school population, industry or community at large
Who can apply for the fund?
Any Singapore registered organisation or company. As a pre-requisite , applicants must involve at least one other partner from the 3P sectors (excluding NEA) in the initiative.
What activities will be supported?
The 3P Partnership Fund supports projects that focus on:
- Grooming environment advocates and champions
- Encouraging community participation in environmental activities
- Increasing awareness on environmental issues.
The projects must:
- Set down clear deliverables which aim to promote environmental ownership/action in the school population, industry or community at large
- Reach out to a larger segment of the community beyond the organisation's interest
- Support or contribute towards one or more NEA Strategic Outcomes: Strong Environmental Ownership, Close Community Partnership and Outreach, High Public Health Standards, Sustainable Waste and Resource Management, Energy Efficient and Low Carbon Society, Resilient Climate Change Preparedness, Timely and Reliable Weather information and Conducive Living Environment in support of NEA or Sustainable Development targets
- Not be for direct profits or commercial gain
- Demonstrate sustainability of initiative through: (a) recurrent activities/activity is continuous or on-going (for the year), (b) long-term effects of the project and (c) plans to enhance the project over time.
How much funding will be granted?
The 3P Partnership Fund works on a co-payment basis. First time application would receive no more than 60% of the supportable cost items. The quantum of funding percentage would be as indicated:
- 60% for the supportable cost items for the first year
- 50% for the supportable cost items for the second year
- 40% for the supportable cost items for the third year
NEA reserves the right to approve grant above the cap based on the merit of the application and track record.
What are the supportable and non-supportable cost items?
Consultancy fees (e.g. Events management, workshop facilitation, etc)
Educational materials (e.g brochures, training manuals, publications, books, etc)
Publicity (e.g Production of posters, EDMs, banners, photography, videography, etc)
Administrative cost (capped at a total of 20% of supported grant or proposed budget whichever is lower)
Equipment and tools necessary for the outreach of the project (capped at $2,000 or 80% of the cost of equipment and tools, whichever is lower)
Event Collaterals (e.g T-Shirt, cap, etc)
Food and Beverages
All overseas or foreign visitor's expenses and fees (e.g. air ticket, accommodation, etc)
Media space rental (Newspaper, TV, Radio, MRT and Bus, etc)
Prizes and tokens (e.g. trophies)
What is the application flow?
How will the grant be disbursed?
Grants are disbursed on a reimbursement basis, for eligible expenditure incurred during the approved project period. Upon completion of your project, please submit:
- Request for Reimbursement Form
- Project Completion Report
- Original/certified true copies of receipts and invoices for projects with approved quantum less than $3,000. For projects with approved quantum more than $3,000, applicants will work with NEA appointed auditor to generate an Audited Statement of Account
- Direct Credit Authorisation Form
3P Partnership Fund does not fund Goods and Services Tax (GST).
How do I apply for the fund?
The application deadline has passed and applications are now closed.