What supporting documents/information do I need to submit to seek NEA’s approval for the co-funding support before I can commence renovation works?
Applicants need to submit:
1. Soft copy of the completed and original signed application form (with reason(s) for the items that will not be adopted in Annex C of the application form)
2. ACRA BizFile (record not more than six months from the date of application)
3. Photo of valid SFA foodshop (coffeeshop/eating house) licence
a. Deep cleaning contract# (minimum one year)
b. Toilet renovation*
i. Designs/features that will be adopted as indicated in Annex C of the application form are reflected in the quotation
ii. Items/fittings (and corresponding quantities) in the quotation tally with the proposed toilet layout plan
iii. Description of items/fittings in the quotation should match the description of designs/features as indicated in Annex C of the application form as far as possible e.g. installation of wall hung full length urinals
#The company that provides the deep cleaning services must be from list of licensed cleaning business.
- Cost(s) of temporary toilet and insurance are not supported as part of the toilet renovation cost under CTIP. Coffeeshop owners/operators shall bear the cost(s) should they wish to retain them.
- Only renovation works related to the coffeeshop toilet will be supported under CTIP.
5. Proposed toilet layout plan and fittings that would be adopted
a. Dimensions of the toilet [urinal(s), cubicle(s)]
b. Indicate and label the items/fittings as per the quantity stated in quotation
c. Indicate the storage area such as cabinet or location to store toilet cleaning equipment (if applicable)
d. Indicate the sink or location for washing toilet cleaning equipment such as mop (if applicable)
6. Existing toilet layout (if it is different from proposed new toilet layout plan)
7. Latest coffeeshop layout (with indication of smoking corner, if applicable)
a. Existing toilet condition
b. Coffeeshop premises (with smoking corner, if applicable)
9. Information on last toilet renovation done
10. Current routine toilet cleaning programme/schedule
11. Proof of training certificate (RAS or WSQ e-certificate) for in-house cleaner(s) and corresponding proof of employment (work permit, letter of employment, etc.)
12. Proof of approved smoking corner in coffeeshop (if applicable)
Please note that you can only commence the toilet renovation works after receiving the Letter of Offer and have submitted the Letter of Acceptance to NEA.