|At hawker centres ||At markets |
- Avoid gathering or lingering at the dining areas of hawker centres.
- Visit markets on weekdays and at non-peak hours at weekends, wherever possible
- When queueing at stalls or waiting for takeaway orders, patrons and visitors should maintain a one metre separation from any other person in the hawker centre.
- Refrain from lingering in the market when buying groceries. Make a list of the items which you require, purchase them promptly and leave the market
- Follow floor queue markings in front of hawker stalls where available.
- For patrons in vulnerable groups, such as the elderly, we strongly encourage them to seek assistance from other members in the household or neighbours should they require to buy food from the market
- All patrons and visitors are reminded to follow the guidance and instructions of NEA Safe Distancing Enforcement Officers and Ambassadors.
- Patrons should also consider visiting markets other than the popular ones, which tend to have larger crowds.